|Date Posted||October 4, 2021|
|Education Requirements||High school graduation or GED.|
|Minimum Compensation in Local Currency||$38,000+|
|Hourly or Salary?||Salary|
Acquire, receive, and process library resources in a variety of languages and formats. Liaise with subject specialists regarding identiﬁcation and selection of materials. Work with Libraries, University, and vendor staff to ensure accurate placement, payment, and receipt of orders.
- Monitor the full life cycle of monograph orders and continuing resources purchases and subscriptions, intervening and troubleshooting as required (e.g. investigating non-supply and initiating claims) to ensure accurate and timely order fulfilment, referring as necessary to appropriate supervisors.
- Contribute to the maintenance of an accurate and up-to-date acquisitions and/or continuing resources information in the Libraries’ ILS, Alma
- Perform advanced work with package reconciliation and troubleshooting electronic resources access issues.
- Receive and process resources to ensure immediate availability of complete holdings, and longer-term selection/collation/handling of volumes for binding to ensure continued integrity and availability of collections for library users
- Undertake project-based work as required to accommodate wider policy and procedural changes.
- Participate in department meetings. Serve on committees, task forces, and working groups related to departmental responsibilities. Attend training initiatives as directed by supervisor or Head of Content Management. Maintain awareness of emerging technologies, standards, and technical issues relating to the procurement and maintenance of physical and electronic resources.