|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
|Minimum Compensation in Local Currency||64,500|
|Hourly or Salary?||Salary|
Job Title: Management, Marketing, and Experience Design Librarian
Job Category: CFS Professional position
Desired start date: 01/15/2022
Posting close date: 09/15/2021
Required Degree: MLS from an ALA-accredited institution.
If the applicant does not have an MLS, a master’s or doctoral degree in a business-related field is required.
Individuals hired without an MLS must complete the MLS degree within a specific period of time. They will be provided a minimum of 36 months from date of hire.
- Meet and communicate regularly with teaching faculty in assigned academic departments.
- Develop collections and manage content in the assigned areas
- Provide reference/research support
- Teach Library instruction classes
- Publishes significant and original contributions relevant to librarianship and/or fields appropriate to subject assignments.
- Presents research or innovative/unique information at conferences, workshops, seminars, and/or other professional/scholarly meetings
For a copy of the full job description please email email@example.com
Information required at the time of application – Please list the individual contact information for each of your three recommenders on the faculty application. At some point during the selection process they may be contacted to submit their letters of reference electronically
Document(s) required at the time of application - Please attach your updated Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to the faculty application.
To apply, go to:
Equal Opportunity Employer: m/f/Vets/Disability
BYU is an equal opportunity employer. Preference is given to qualified candidates who are members in good standing of the affiliated church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.