|Date Posted||January 10, 2022|
|Education Requirements||Master of Library Sciences, or equivalent degree, conferred by start date|
|Minimum Compensation in Local Currency||$50,000+|
|Hourly or Salary?||Salary|
Do you enjoy collaborating with students and scholars? Are you interested in social justice research and the intersections of social sciences, health and advocacy? Are you a self-starter who likes multifaceted, dynamic work? Come work with us at the University of Texas Libraries!
UT Libraries is seeking a new or early career librarian to serve as our Liaison Librarian for Behavioral Sciences, supporting the departments of Educational Psychology, Human Development & Family Sciences, Kinesiology & Health Education and the School of Social Work. They will serve as a key member of our collaborative and supportive STEM and Social Sciences Engagement Team within the Research Support & Digital Initiatives department, partnering with colleagues to programmatically leverage our expertise, resources and relationships to advance student success and deepen research collaborations between UTL and our campus community.
Apply if you’d like to gain experience with and develop expertise in…
- Working with a diverse community of undergraduates, graduate students and faculty.
- Creating and delivering innovative programming and services.
- Developing and managing relationships with large and distributed stakeholder groups.
- Supporting systematic reviews and other types of scholarly research synthesis.
- Finding and working with large, social science and health data sets.
- Managing, sharing and curating scholarly data.
- Academic library initiatives to advance Open Science and Open Education.
Salary Range: $50,000 + depending on qualifications
To receive full consideration, a letter of interest, a resume/CV, 3 work references, and 4 screening questions should be submitted by the date of first review on Wednesday, February 9th.
For more information and to apply, visit: Liaison Librarian for Behavioral Sciences (Assistant Librarian) (myworkdayjobs.com)