|Published||June 6, 2022|
|Category||Public or Governmental|
|Minimum Compensation in Local Currency||89,834|
|Maximum Compensation in Local Currency||138,868|
|Hourly or Salary?||Salary|
NEH is an independent grant-making agency of the government dedicated to supporting research, education, preservation, and public programs in the humanities.
The Division of Preservation and Access provides leadership and support for a sustained national effort to preserve and increase the availability of resources important for research, education, and public programming in the humanities.
The Humanities Administrator:
- Reviews grant proposals and assess eligibility and consistency with Endowment goals.
- Arranges for review and evaluation of grant proposals by peer review panelists.
- Presents Division policies, procedures, and funding recommendations orally and in writing to internal and external audiences.
- Promotes the work of the Division and larger goals of the Endowment to outside constituents.
- Works collaboratively with other Division staff members to accomplish these duties.