|Published||October 10, 2023|
|Location||1019 Campus Delivery, Fort Collins, CO|
|Cover Letter Requirements||Required|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor's in Business Administration|
|Minimum Compensation in Local Currency||$82,000 + Benefits|
|Maximum Compensation in Local Currency||$92,000|
|Hourly or Salary?||Salary|
Join Our Team: Finance Business Manager, Colorado State University
Colorado State University Libraries seeks a Finance Business Manager to facilitate the Libraries’ business office. This position will be an integral part of the finance team and work directly in partnership with the Libraries’ business officer.
The Finance Business Manager position is responsible for: understanding various funding sources; working closely with the Libraries’ Business Officer to manage daily, monthly, and annual budget and accounting functions for various fund types, which will include creating, properly coding, tracking, and reconciling $19+ million in budget and revenues; ensuring compliance with policies and procedures; preparing and presenting financial reports; policy improvements; providing thorough strategic business analysis and guidance for the Department Heads and the Business Officer.
Applicants for this position should include a cover letter that communicates how your skills and experiences transfer to the qualifications in ways that may not be obvious. Preferred qualifications are not required. The Colorado State University Libraries is committed to lifelong learning and faculty development, and the successful candidate will have the opportunity and support to expand their expertise.
We strongly encourage those who will further advance the Libraries’ commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive community, including those from historically underrepresented groups, to apply for this position. We welcome applicants with a range of experiences.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, with a concentration in Accounting or Finance (must have completed intermediate accounting course work)
- Three years of experience in a related field, which must include at least two years of progressive accounting or budget planning experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and the use of data mining tools
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Demonstrated high-level communication skills with the ability to speak to all levels of an organization
- Strong organizational and complex problem-solving skills, follow-through, and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and recommend effective systems of internal controls
- The successful candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States by the time of hire; University Libraries will not provide visa sponsorship for this position
To ensure full consideration, applications must be received by 11:59 pm (MT) on Monday, October 23, 2023.
To apply, visit: https://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/134295
For general information about faculty and staff positions at CSU Libraries please visit: https://lib.colostate.edu/about/employment/faculty-and-staff-positions/
CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer and conducts background checks on all final candidates.