|Location||United States, United States of America|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2021|
|Minimum Compensation in Local Currency||$3,000|
|Hourly or Salary?||Salary|
- Metadata for Visual Media
- Visual Media Cataloguing Standards
- Visual Media Data Standards
- Digitization Projects of Special or Unique Collections (Educational Institutions, Libraries, Museums)
- Visual Literacy
- Technology Development for Visual Media Management and Pedagogy
- Intellectual Property Rights
For full consideration, please submit your application (https://forms.gle/KACmxe6NN3sHaqdq6) by Friday, May 21, 2021, 11:59PM Pacific Time. The recipient of the VRAF Project Grant will be announced by May 28, 2021.
The VRA Foundation has United States Internal Revenue Service status as a 501 (c) 3 non-profit entity. All elements of a proposed project must be performed within the legal parameters of United States local, regional, and federal government requirements. International applications are welcome from institutions or individuals provided applicant institutions have the equivalent of US non-profit status, and applicant individuals have a similar non-profit, educational purpose.