|Company Location||Charlotte, NC, North Carolina|
J. Murrey Atkins Library Department of Special Collections and University Archives is dedicated to connecting people with the knowledge available in unique and rare resources. We work to preserve and share the history and culture of UNC Charlotte and the Charlotte region. Our collections include manuscripts (the personal archives of individuals and families as well as those of local organizations), the university's records, rare and unique books, maps, and oral history recordings.
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte is a rapidly growing research intensive University offering over 26,000 students a variety of undergraduate, master’s and doctoral programs in seven academic colleges. UNC Charlotte’s Atkins Library is a comprehensive research library with over 1,087,000 volumes and approximately 47,000 unique print and electronic serial titles and an annual budget of over $10 million.
Current job openings at UNC Charlotte
- New Head of Archives and Special Collections posted 12 days ago.
- Instruction/Online Learning Librarian posted 4 months ago.
- Instruction / First Year Experience Librarian posted 7 months ago.
- Instruction Coordinator / Assessment Librarian posted 7 months ago.
- Systems Librarian posted 8 months ago.
- Digital Archives and Technologies Librarian posted 10 months ago.