About The University of Texas at Arlington Libraries
We are not only committed to the academic and professional success of our students but strive to increase global awareness and use of the world-class research of UTA scholars. We welcome visitors from many institutions to share our successes and showcase the impact of our commitment to innovation and student success. UTA is one of only two research libraries in Texas offering around-the-clock library spaces, collections, and services. Our reputation for innovation is anchored in ambitious projects such as: the launch of our new and improved gaming space in The Basement, featuring a student-designed mural and new programming centered on game development; increased accessibility with the development two sensory spaces and addition of ADA-accessible entrances to two study rooms; the continued growth of a Digital Gallery showcasing nearly 100,000 unique images and documents from UTA Libraries Special Collections; a one-of-a-kind makerspace enabling students across disciplines to demonstrate their creative and problem-solving skills; unique entrepreneurial and experiential programming to equip our students for the careers of tomorrow; grant-funded research to understand the role of making in literacy skills for university and K-12 students; unique digital images featured throughout Wikipedia’s repository Wikimedia Commons; distribution of faculty grants to save UTA students dollars through creation and adoption of Open Educational Resources (OER); a faculty and K-12 grant program to incentivize development of curriculum showcasing Special Collections African and African-American primary source materials; and newly renovated spaces, including an expanded Shop Room, enhanced tutoring space, and two new study rooms on the sixth floor. Finally, we are thrilled to announce the renovation of our first floor, which includes a total redesign of the north side of the floor to include 150 new student seats, whisper booths to record podcasts and music, a new green screen room to make your visual magic, a stage for open mic nights and presentation rehearsals, study spaces, lounge spaces, new classrooms, and so much more.
Current job openings at The University of Texas at Arlington Libraries
- New Systems Administrator - Library posted 3 days ago.
- New Librarian – Director for Organizational Excellence posted 4 days ago.
- New Maintenance Coordinator posted 4 days ago.
- New Coordinator I, Special Programs - Creative Spaces & Services posted 4 days ago.
- New Archivist – Director for Special Collections & Archives posted 4 days ago.
- New Coordinator I, Creative Spaces and Services – Technology Lending posted 4 days ago.
- New Experiential Learning Librarian posted 4 days ago.
- Library Specialist – Serials posted 26 days ago.
- Health Sciences Librarian posted 26 days ago.
- Lead Library Specialist – Organizational Excellence posted 26 days ago.
- Visual Arts Liaison Librarian (Assistant Librarian) & Performing Arts Liaison Librarian (Assistant Librarian) posted about 1 month ago.
- Multimedia Producer (Library) posted about 1 month ago.
- Multimedia Producer posted about 1 month ago.
- Librarian – Director for Research Services posted about 1 month ago.