History Nebraska is a statewide educational institution that connects people to the past through our library and research center, conservation facility, interpretive sites, and the state archeology and historic preservation offices. History Nebraska's objective is to become the most engaging and relevant state historical society in the nation.
Our four core values are:
• We do it Better Every Time. We are always looking to improve. When we fail, we know why and learn from it.
• We Have Each Other's Back. We work in groups; we support one another to ensure our projects are amazing.
• We Own It. If we say we are going to do something, we do our best to get it done.
• We Are Curious. We never stop learning and we encourage curiosity in others.
Current job openings at History Nebraska
- Currently this employer doesn't have any openings.