State Library of Florida
Who we are
Primary information resource provider for the Florida state government since 1845.
- Serving state agencies, the legislature and Florida residents.
- Issued over 10,000 library cards.
- Served over 22,000 users in person, on the phone, via email and online.
What we do
- Collect, preserve and provide access to the published history of Florida.
- Collect and make available state government publications through the Florida Depository Program.
- Read our mission statement to learn more.
Current job openings at Florida Department of State, Division of Library and Information Services
- Currently this employer doesn't have any openings.