|Company Location||New York, New York|
Columbia University Libraries is a top-tier academic research library, serving one of the world's most important centers of research and learning. The Libraries build, sustain, and make discoverable collections that transcend traditional boundaries of format and domain, keeping pace with a dynamic and rapidly evolving information environment and creating unique opportunities for users to encounter global thought. As vital partners in the University's research and learning ecosystem, the Libraries connects users with rich and distinctive collections, fosters meaningful learning experiences, and provides innovative research support for a large, diverse user population.
The Libraries' collection includes resources in more than 450 languages and primary source materials that span over 4,000 years of human thought. The collection is comprised of 13 million volumes, over 160,000 journals and serials, as well as extensive electronic resources, manuscripts, rare books, microforms, maps, and graphic and audio-visual materials. The Libraries employs more than 350 staff and hosts over 4 million physical and 20 million virtual visitors each year. A leader in strategic partnerships for shared collections, collaborative collection development, and reciprocal borrowing and use, Columbia University Libraries is a key node in a network connecting users to a boundless multitude of resources around the world.
Current job openings at Columbia University Libraries
- New Scholarly Communication Technologies Librarian posted 8 days ago.
- Systems Librarian posted 29 days ago.
- Research and Learning Technologies Librarian posted about 1 month ago.
- Library Assistant IV posted about 1 month ago.
- Library Assistant IV posted 3 months ago.
- Systems Engineer posted 4 months ago.
- Director, Avery Architectural & Fine Arts Library posted 4 months ago.
- Japanese Studies Librarian posted 6 months ago.
- Systems Engineer posted 7 months ago.