|Company Location||Cambridge, Massachusetts|
Interested in working at the MIT Libraries?
The MIT Libraries seeks qualified candidates who are dedicated to fulfilling our mission to advance research, teaching, and learning at MIT and beyond. We aim to play a leading role in advancing knowledge to solve global challenges by enhancing the discovery, use, collection, creation, management, dissemination, and preservation of information across disciplines. Library staff at all levels contribute to this mission and to a culture that values openness, inclusion, innovation, and community.
MIT is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its community and particularly welcomes applications from qualified women and minority candidates. The Libraries seek professionals who enthusiastically embrace the empathy, courage, self-reflection and respect of a multi-cultural, diverse and inclusive workplace, and who strive to incorporate those values in their work and interactions.
Current job openings at MIT
- Engineering and Science Liaison posted 7 months ago.
- Metadata Librarian for Distinctive Collections posted 8 months ago.
- Full Stack Engineer, EngX team posted 10 months ago.
- Lead Engineer, EngX team posted 10 months ago.
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer posted 10 months ago.
- Manager, Infrastructure Engineering posted 10 months ago.
- Collections Strategist for Repository Services posted 10 months ago.